Chinese manufacturer Mele will announce several new devices at CES2015, including their very own Realtek RTD1195 MiniPC and several Wintel devices (Mele PCG47, Mele PCG32).
But what really caught my eye is their Mini PC / Smart Projector called SP-100.
Most Mini PC’s claim to turn any TV into a smart one. Mele SP100 claims to do that with your bedroom wall.
Mele SP-100 specs:
– CPU: Realtek RK3188, 4-core, 1.5Ghz
– Memory: 1GB DDR3
– Storage: 4GB, extendable with an SD card (up to 32GB)
– Network : 802.1b/g/n (no Ethernet!)
– HDMI – IN (1.4, up to 1080P)
– 2x USB 2.0 and 1 mini-USB
– Lamp: 150 Lumen, RGB LED, over 20000 hours, DLP WVGA 0,3″ Image processor, 12 to 120 inches, 1000:1 contrast
– built-in 1800mAh rechargeable Lithium-polymer battery
– Android 4.2
– comes in one of the two flavors, black and white
This Android-powered portable projector comes with a small remote control, but it can also be controlled by means of Android app from your tablet or smartphone.
It can connect to your iPhone with an “iPhone to mini-HDMI cable” which could be included upon request, or with one of your ancient devices using the VGA to Mini HDMI cable, also not included.